- Parking is available free of charge for all centre users.
- Changing rooms, showers, lockers and toilets are available for use.
- We are now cashless – please bring a card if you are paying at the centre.
- Gym facilities are available to those aged 14+
- We operate a lost and found for items found left in the centre – items are held for four weeks, if not picked up they will be disposed of.
- Monthly and annual memberships should now be purchased online. If you are unable to do so or are having technical difficulties please contact the centre.
Using the Gym:
- You must complete the User Contact Details and Health Questionnaire before using the gym facilities.
- If you are unsure about a piece of equipment please ask a qualified member of staff, we’ll be happy to help! If no qualified staff members are available, we can book you in for a short induction or let you know when they will be available.
- Sign in before your workout at reception (you don’t need to sign out)
- Wipe down any equipment you use with disinfectant spray provided before and after each use.
- Changing facilities and lockers are available for use, if taking belongings into the gym please keep these to a minimum and ensure they are not a tripping hazard.
- Water filling stations are available for use on-site
- If taking photos or videos in the gym, take care to ensure no other members are included without their permission.
- Please be considerate to other users when using the equipment and moving around the centre, harassment or bullying of other gym members will not be tolerated.
- Book online for your class, if you are unable to do so or are having technical difficulties please telephone the centre.
- All classes (excluding spin which is in the upstairs spin studio) are held in the downstairs meeting rooms.
- Check in at reception before your class.
- Fitness mats are available for use during certain classes, however if you have your own mat we advise that you bring this with you.
- Disinfectant spray will be available for wiping down equipment after use if required.
- Changing rooms, showers and lockers are available for use.
- Water filling stations are available on-site, please bring your own water bottle.
- Class timetables will be displayed and kept up to date on our website.
- Please arrive promptly for your class. If you need to cancel, you can do so by clicking the cancellation link in your email or by phoning the centre. Please note, refunds will not be issued if you cancel less than 4 hours before the class.
Football, Tennis and Netball Use:
- The individual or a club representative will be responsible to ensure all policy and guidelines are followed. This includes knowing the contact information/emergency contacts for each member of the group.
- All users must book and pay online using the centre’s website booking facility. If you are unable to do so or are having technical difficulties please telephone the centre.
- We no longer take cash, please bring a card with you.
- Do not move equipment. If equipment needs to be changed over or taken down e.g. tennis nets or football goals, a member of WSCC staff will do this on request.
- WSCC have Rackets and tennis balls available for hire – if you wish to use them you will need to sign them out and in. If the items are damaged, not returned or broken while in use you will be required to pay a fee of £5.
- Changing rooms, lockers and toilets are available for use.
- All hirers will be expected to take home all litter and ensure the area is left tidy after use.