New Job Opportunity : Receptionist and Admin assistant
New Job Opportunity – Receptionist and Admin assistant
The role of the WSCC team member is to support, enhance and deliver the day to day operations and services of the centre.
We are seeking an applicant with good computer and literacy skills. The role will include the following:
To assist the manager of the WSCC in delivering a high-quality service of sports, fitness and community facilities based on the identified needs of the local community.
To assist with the effective, efficient management and day-to-day operation of the WSCC.
To contribute to the marketing and business development activity of the WSCC
The role will also entail working as part of the team, undertaking a range of operational duties such as:
- assisting with the opening and closing of the centre;
- maintaining a safe and inclusive working environment in keeping with health and safety, covid-19, and safeguarding requirements;
- offering excellent customer service including dealing with queries and complaints from members and potential members;
- maintaining accurate records using the centre’s IT systems; and promoting the centre using social media and other channels.
- The role requires empathy, professionalism, and an ability to work flexibly.
- The team member will need to support the centre’s opening times on a rota basis resulting in shifts that may include weekends, early mornings, evenings, and public holidays.
This is a full or part time post.
Please apply to email@example.com with a letter of application and CV. Applications close on Thursday, 16th. September at 4.30pm and interviews will be held shortly after.