Job Opportunity- Gym Instructor and Team Member
Gym Instructor and Team Member Required
The role of the WSCC team member is to support, enhance and deliver the day to day operations and services of the centre.
We are seeking a qualified gym instructor for this role. The role will include the following:
To assist the manager of the WSCC in delivering a high-quality service of sports, fitness and community facilities based on the identified needs of the local community.
To assist with the effective, efficient management and day-to-day operation of the WSCC, including the gym, changing rooms, function rooms and MUGA.
To contribute to the marketing and business development activity of the WSCC
The role will also entail working as part of the team, undertaking a range of operational duties such as:
- assisting with the opening and closing of the centre;
- maintaining a safe and inclusive working environment in keeping with health and safety, covid-19, and safeguarding requirements;
- offering excellent customer service including dealing with queries and complaints from members and potential members;
- maintaining accurate records using the centre’s IT systems; and promoting the centre using social media and other channels.
- The role requires empathy, professionalism, and an ability to work flexibly.
- The team member will need to support the centre’s opening times on a rota basis resulting in shifts that may include weekends, early mornings, evenings, and public holidays.
This is a full time post. Starting salary £9 per hour.
Please apply to email@example.com with a letter of application and CV. Applications close on Friday 12th. March at 4.30pm and interviews will be held shortly after.