Latest News about 2nd Dec re-opening
Due to tier 3 restrictions that we have been placed in we will not be able to offer group fitness classes or indoor activities for adults at the centre with the exception of the gym when we reopen on 2nd December.
We will continue to live stream some of your favourite classes, time tables for these can be found on the class booking page. After booking online a zoom link will be emailed to you. These will be included with Classes membership otherwise are available for £6 each class.
Any clubs that use our outdoor facilities we will be in touch with you over the next few days once we understand what each of the Governing Bodies have recommended following the tier announcement.
Our team has worked hard over the lockdown to ensure the centre is ready to reopen on December 2nd and it remains covid-19 secure
We kindly ask everyone to continue to:-
- Keep a safe distance apart from others.
- Wash your and sanitise hands regularly.
- Wipe down equipment thoroughly before and after use.
- Bring your own water.
- Book your gym sessions and fitness class online in advance via our website.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell in any way or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Stay at home for 14 days if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has or until you have tested negative.
We will be closely monitoring the tier status and make changes accordingly as and when we are able.
Once again, we thank you for your patience and support.