Job opportunity at Wellesbourne Sports and Community Centre - Team member
The role of the WSCC team member is to support, enhance and deliver the day to day operations and services of the centre. Working as part of a team, it is the responsibility of the team member to undertake a range of operational duties such as:
- assisting with the opening and closing of the centre;
- maintaining a safe and inclusive working environment in keeping with health and safety, covid-19, and safeguarding requirements;
- offering excellent customer service including dealing with queries and complaints from members and potential members;
- maintaining accurate records using the centre’s IT systems; and promoting the centre using social media and other channels.
- There may also be an opportunity for the team member to act as gym instructor and/or group activity leader depending on qualifications and experience.
- The role requires empathy, professionalism, and an ability to work flexibly.
- The team member will need to support the centre’s opening times on a rota basis resulting in shifts that may include weekends, early mornings, evenings, and public holidays.
This post can be full time, or a job share. Starting salary £9 per hour.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of applications and CV. Applications close on Tuesday, 13th October at 4.30pm and interviews will be held shortly after.