Centre Covid-19 update
We hope that you are keeping well and active at this time.
We wanted to reassure you about the careful planning and preparation we are undertaking to ensure that when the time comes, you can return to our facilities with peace of mind.
Whilst we are unable to confirm when we will reopen our facilities, we are excited to begin making our plans to welcome you back.
Our priority is to protect the safety, health and wellbeing of our staff and users. Caution will be essential to ensure that the transition toward reopening goes smoothly and that the safety of our users is maintained in accordance with government guidelines.
Below we are outlining the steps we are taking to prepare for reopening:
- We are planning a safe approach to reopening our facilities, which includes a phased approach.
- We continue to incorporate advice and guidance from the relevant authorities in our planning including the NHS and Public Health England, industry associations, such as UKActive, and national governing bodies, such as UK Sport.
- We are revising our cleaning regime to ensure we are following the latest guidance and advice. This will include undertaking additional cleaning between sessions.
- We are looking at how social distancing guidelines can be implemented in our facilities; this includes looking at how we can create one-way routes where needed and how we manage access.
- We will provide training for our staff on our new way of operating.
- We will look at the scheduling of activities and the relocation of some of these activities to ensure social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
- We will continue to update you with new information regarding our plans to reopen and we look forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.
As a reminder, for those of you who pay your membership by standing order, and have continued to do so during the closure, you will be able to credit those payments, after we open, by suspending your standing order for the same number of months. We have been grateful to you for this support during a time when we have had no income. Those of you who have annual memberships will have these extended for the period equal to the time we have been closed. We will continue to get in touch with you with any new updates regarding memberships.
We would like to offer our most heartfelt gratitude to all our customers for your continued support and understanding in such uncertain times and to thank our colleagues who are working hard to ensure our customers get the support that is needed throughout this period.
In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance please do get in touch with us. For any enquiries about our facilities or any other matter, please email email@example.com. We will also update you via our Facebook page.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.